You can send a copy of your email messages to a BCC address by configuring a BCC address default in Account Settings. Setting up a BCC address is useful for retaining copies of sent messages for compliance requirements or customer support issues.
You can also enable the BCC email setting for individual messages from the Message Creation page.
Contact your CSM to have this feature enabled.
Set BCC address default
1. Log in to Cordial and navigate to Settings > Account Settings.
2. Select Email from the menu on the left.
3. Locate the BCC Address Defaults pane and select the desired BCC address for your emails.
If you only have one BCC address in your account, it will automatically be set as the default.
4. You can also choose to Add a BCC Address.
4. If desired, you can click the checkbox to Automatically enable BCC address for all new email messages.
If you don't enable the BCC address for all new messages, you'll need to enable a BCC email for each individual message. (See step below.)
Enable BCC address for individual messages
1. From the Message Creation page, select Edit under Message Header.
2. Click the checkbox to Enable BCC email.
3.If you only have one BCC address in your account, it will automatically be set as the default under BCC email. You can choose a different address from the dropdown if it's set up in your account.
4. Click Save.