Add Message Header
Fill out the required fields to complete the message header.
- Subject line - The subject line for the communication. To test different subject lines, read about subject line experiments in batch messages.
- From email - The email address that the message is from. This must be the email address that is set up for sending with Cordial.
- Reply email - The email address that message replies will be sent to. This should be a monitored address such as a customer service email address.
- From Description - Describes who is the sender. This text will show in place of the sender's email address in the email client's (gmail, yahoo, etc) message list. This is usually the name of your business or company.
Add Message Content
Message content is added differently depending on the the editor selected when creating a new message. There are 2 editors available:
- HTML editor - for use when you want full control over the message code (HTML, CSS and Smarty personalization). This editor is idea for more advanced code editing as well as writing advanced personalization.
- Sculpt editor - for use when creating drag and drop layouts without the need to write any code. Learn more about the Sculpt templates, blocks and messages.
Note that the Sculpt editor option will only be available if you have a Sculpt template created in your account.
Previewing a Message
You can preview message content by clicking the button labeled "Preview". This will give you the option to see the message in both desktop and mobile views.
For messages with responsive design, you can view different viewport sizes by dragging the preview pane.
View dynamic and personalized message content in real time by entering the contact's email address in the field labeled "Preview as". For example, you could show a different image based on a contact attribute of "gender".