When you log into Cordial, you'll be presented with the Dashboard. Here you'll find an overview of message sending and performance.
The top half of the dashboard will provide you with the following KPI's:
- Total Activity - The amount of total volume sending.
- Contacts - The total amount of contacts in your Cordial account.
- Current Automated Sending - A total of all automated messages live or paused.
- Current Manual Sending - A total of all batch messages processing or scheduled.
The bottom half of the dashboard will display the following message performance filtered by set time periods:
- Sent - The total messages sent.
- Delivered - The total messages delivered, calculated by subtracting the total bounced from total sent.
- Bounced - The total bounced messages.
- Opened - The total opens and total unique opens.
- Clicked - The total clicks, total unique clicks as well as the click rate and click to open rate.
- Opt Outs - The total opt outs.
- Complaints - The total complaints.
- Revenue - Total revenue, AOV and purchases.
In the next article learn about the Event Dashboards.