The Profile Settings page contains login information and preferences for your Cordial account.
View the account and password page
1. Log in to Cordial and select Profile Settings from the Settings dropdown in the upper right corner.
2. The Account and Password page will appear.
1. To change your password, select Edit in the Change Password pane.
2. Enter your current password, then enter and re-enter your new password.
3. Select Save.
Change user name and email
1. To change your user name or email, select Edit in the Change User Name & Email pane and make the desired changes.
2. Select Save.
Select Edit in this pane to change your default method for creating message content. You can choose Sculpt or HTML Input.
- Sculpt editor: Sculpt is a user-friendly message editor that empowers you to create highly engaging layouts with the simplicity of drag-and-drop functionality. Learn more about Sculpt here.
- HTML Input: A basic text input for all HTML, CSS, and Smarty code.
Click Edit in this pane to enable our autocomplete feature for data automation scripts.
Click Enable to use multi-factor authentication.
In the next article, you can learn about adding users.