Cordial does not provide a text version for email messages. Text bodies are no longer necessary as most recipients now have the ability to view HTML messages on their Smartphones. This had been a best practice historically when the user experience on mobile and some now obsolete email clients could not render HTML appropriately. It is still a best practice to mix text and images within your HTML to minimize filtering by some spam filtering algorithms.
In This Section
- How are Message IDs created, defined and used?
- How are dates and times stored and displayed?
- Why are my tracked links showing as a curly brace in the link performance page?
- Why am I unable to save an audience rule?
- How do I load a list into Cordial?
- Can I add attachments to a message send?
- How do I load a list of unsubscribed contacts?
- Can I manually or programmatically re-subscribe a contact or email address?
- Can I add a "View in Browser" link to my email?
- Should I add a text version to my HTML Message?