Cordial does not provide a text version for email messages. Text bodies are no longer necessary as most recipients now have the ability to view HTML messages on their Smartphones. This had been a best practice historically when the user experience on mobile and some now obsolete email clients could not render HTML appropriately. It is still a best practice to mix text and images within your HTML to minimize filtering by some spam filtering algorithms.
In This Section
- Why are special characters not rendering in emails?
- How are dates and times stored and displayed?
- How do I view the original message HTML in an email Inbox?
- Why was a contact given an unsubscribed status?
- Why are my tracked links showing as a curly brace in the link performance page?
- Why am I unable to save an audience rule?
- When is a contact's email flagged as invalid?
- Do hard bounces get marked as "unsubscribed"?
- How do I load a list into Cordial?
- Can I add attachments to an message send?