Cordial does not currently provide a view in browser link. Many of the messages sent from Cordial are highly dynamic and include robust Smarty logic to adapt and extend message content at time of send. For that reason, we do not enable a browser based solution. Note that this practice originated prior to the ubiquitous use of Smartphone technology and modern email clients capable of displaying HTML.
In This Section
- How are Message IDs created, defined and used?
- How are dates and times stored and displayed?
- Why are my tracked links showing as a curly brace in the link performance page?
- Why am I unable to save an audience rule?
- How do I load a list into Cordial?
- Can I add attachments to a message send?
- How do I load a list of unsubscribed contacts?
- Can I manually or programmatically re-subscribe a contact or email address?
- Can I add a "View in Browser" link to my email?
- Should I add a text version to my HTML Message?