When first logging into an account, the homepage Dashboard presents a holistic overview of message sending metrics and a breakdown of key performance indicators by channel.
Channel Performance Dashboard
The Channel Performance dashboard includes the following components:
- Visual charts by channel for Current Total Contacts, Sending Volume and Revenue
- For email only accounts, cards displaying Current Total Contacts, Sending Volume and Revenue
- Time range look-up by Today, Past 7 days, Past 30 days, Current Month to Date, Current year to date and a Custom range
- Channel performance view by All Messages, Batch Messages and Automated Messages
- A new KPI for Revenue by Message which is located on the Revenue card
- The ability to export dashboard data by channel to a CSV file
Visual charts by channel
When an account has more than one channel enabled, the visual charts will display on the homepage dashboard, allowing the client to view the break-down of contacts, volume and revenue by channel.
- The Current Total Contacts Venn diagram chart displays the overlap of clients that are subscribed to more than one channel in the account. It provides a visual way to see the types of subscribers in the account. This chart does not change when time range selections are made. Hovering over the intersections of the Venn diagram will display the shared contacts across channels.
- The Sending Volume chart displays the sending volume by channel. Hovering over the chart will display the sending volume based on the time range criteria.
- The Revenue chart displays the revenue attributed to the channel. Hovering over the chart will display the revenue based on the time range criteria.
Visual charts displayed when at least two channels are enabled:
Cards displayed when only one channel is enabled:
Performance by channel
The performance panel displays the metrics and KPIs for all channels enabled in the account with the new capability to export the dashboard data to a CSV file. The KPIs can be filtered to display All Messages, Automations and Batch Messages.
Email Performance Metrics
- Sent - total number of email messages sent
- Delivered - total delivered, calculated by subtracting the total bounced from total sent
- Bounced - total number of message bounces
- Opened - totals for message opens and unique opens
- Clicked - totals for clicks, unique clicks, click rate as well as click-to-open rate
- Opt Outs - total number of opt outs
- Complaints - total number of complaints
- Total Revenue - total revenue, direct revenue, indirect revenue, average order value, and number of purchases
- Sent - Total number of SMS messages sent.
- Clicked - Totals for clicks, unique clicks, and click rate.
- Revenue - Total revenue, number of purchases, average order value and and revenue per message
SMS Performance metrics
- Sent - total number of unique notifications sent and the number of receiving devices. A single contact can receive the same notification more than once if they have your app installed on multiple devices, and those devices meet the notification sending criteria you defined when composing notification content.
- Opened - totals for notification opens by individual contacts and devices.
- Revenue - total revenue, number of purchases, average order value and revenue per message
- Failures - total number of failed notification deliveries. Typically a result of app uninstalls from contact's device(s).
Mobile Push Performance metrics
Exporting Dashboard data
To export dashboard data to a CSV file, click the Export button to name the export job, export file name, and choose the Export file type.