With Amplitude and Cordial's cohort integration, you can sync users from Amplitude cohorts to Cordial lists. Using lists along with other contact data in Cordial, you can create dynamic segments of contacts for sending messages, searching contacts, and filtering analytics reports.
Send cohorts from Amplitude to Cordial
1. Log into Cordial, click the Administration dropdown, and select API Keys.
2. Select New on the API Keys page.
1. Log into Amplitude and navigate to Data Destinations.
2. Click View All Destinations, then select the Cordial - Cohort tile.
3. Complete the Name and API Key fields.
4. Reach out to your Cordial CSM to get your Amplitude service URL. Paste that URL into the Endpoint field.
For us-west-2 accounts, the URL is https://integrations-ingest-svc.usw2.cordial.com
5. In Cordial, complete the Contact identifier name field. Users will be identified by this key in Cordial. For example, “email.”
6. In the Contact identifier mapping dropdown, select a user property name, the value of which will be passed as the value for Contact identifier.
7. Save the destination.