With Heap and Cordial's integration, you can sync segments of behavioral data in Heap to Cordial lists. Using lists along with other contact data in Cordial, you can create dynamic segments of contacts for sending messages, searching contacts, and filtering analytics reports.
You can also send data from Cordial to Heap.
Send behavioral data from Heap to Cordial
The Cordial destination is currently in open beta, which means that we're still actively developing the destination. If you have any feedback to help improve the Cordial destination and/or our documentation, contact the Cordial support team.
1. Get your Cordial Webhook URL from your Cordial CSM.
2. Log in to Heap and navigate to Integrations > Developer hub.
Contact Heap customer support to have the Developer hub enabled in your account.
3. Paste your Cordial Webhook URL into the appropriate field.
4. Leave the OAuth Redirect URL field empty.
5. Complete the What do you use to identify users in your product? field. This value (email, unique ID, etc.) will appear during the integration setup to help users match identities between Heap and Cordial.
6. Select Reveal Webhook secret and copy that value.
7. On the Heap Marketplace card in Cordial, select Configure under Inbound Settings.
8. Paste in your Heap Webhook Secret.
9. Save the destination.
After a segment is synced, the data will be added to a list in Cordial. The list is named with the segment name in Heap with spaces removed. For example, when the “activeusers” segment with 10 users is synced to Cordial, you will see exactly 10 contacts added to the “activeusers” list. When a user is removed from a segment and the segment is synced, the contact is removed from the list. Please visit our Lists article for details on using lists.
Please sign in to leave a comment.