The Facebook Custom Audience integration allows you to target Facebook ads to your Cordial contacts by uploading a new or existing audience to Facebook via the UI. Use custom audiences uploaded from Cordial when running ads across multiple placements including Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network, and the Messenger.
Before uploading a custom audience, you must meet the following Facebook prerequisites:
- A verified Facebook account that is set up to send ads.
- Accepted Facebook’s Custom Audiences Terms.
- Give Cordial permission to access your Facebook account.
Give Cordial Permission to Access Your Facebook Account
To upload custom audiences, your Facebook app must give Cordial permission to make requests to Facebook.
- Navigate to the Marketplace, located in the account management dropdown.
- Find the Facebook Custom Audiences integration card.
Note: If the card is not visible, please contact your Client Success Manager to have it enabled in your account.
- Clicking the Enable button will show options to configure the integration.
- Click the Login With Facebook button to log into your Facebook account that is set up to send ads.
- Once logged into Facebook, you'll see your Facebook Ad Account ID. If you have multiple ad accounts, you'll see an option to choose the account. The chosen account ID allows Cordial to send custom audiences to Facebook on your behalf.
- Click on the Accept Facebook TOS button to accept Facebook's terms.
- To complete the setup process, click the Save button. The Facebook Custom Audience integration is now enabled.
Note: If at any time you want to disable Cordial’s access to your Facebook account, click on the Configure button, choose Disable from the check boxes and click Disable.