Our Facebook Custom Audiences integration allows you to target Facebook ads to your Cordial contacts by uploading new or existing audiences to Facebook via the UI.
You can use custom audiences uploaded from Cordial when running ads across multiple locations, including Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network, and Messenger.
Before uploading a custom audience, you must:
- Have a verified Facebook account that's set up to send ads.
- Accept Facebook’s Custom Audiences Terms.
- Give Cordial permission to access your Facebook account(s).
Give Cordial access permission
To upload custom audiences, your Facebook app must give Cordial permission to make requests to Facebook.
1. Log in to Cordial and navigate to Integrations > Partners.
2. Locate the Facebook Ads card and select Enable.
If the card is not visible, please contact your Client Success Manager to have it enabled in your account.
3. Click the Log in With Facebook button to log in to your Facebook account that's set up to send ads.
4. Once logged in to Facebook, you'll see your Facebook Ad Account ID. If applicable, you can choose multiple ad accounts to use. The chosen account IDs allow Cordial to send custom audiences to Facebook on your behalf.
5. Back in Cordial, click Edit for the account you want to enable.
6. Select the Enable option.
7. Back in Cordial, click Accept Facebook TOS to accept Facebook's Terms of Service.
8. To complete the setup process, click the Close button.
If at any time you want to disable Cordial’s access to your Facebook account, click on the Configure button, choose Disable from the check boxes and click Disable.
Sync contacts with Facebook Ads
1. Log in to Cordial and navigate to Data Jobs > Create New Data Job > Social Ad Networks.
2. Select Facebook to sync your contacts with Facebook Ads.
3. Fill out the required fields and choose a data job Type and Priority setting, then click Continue.
4. Click Edit in the Data Source pane.
5. Choose the appropriate audience(s) in the Audience Builder and click Continue.
6. Select Edit in the Destination pane.
7. If you have more than one, select which Facebook Ad account to use as a destination.
8. Choose which Cordial attributes to map to Facebook Ad Manager in the dropdown menus.
You can map both email addresses and phone numbers to Facebook Ad Manager.
9. Once the inputs have been added to the data job, Publish the job. Your audience will be sent to Facebook.