When you log in to your Cordial account, the dashboard presents an overview of message sending metrics and a breakdown of key performance indicators by channel. The dashboard offers a quick view of channel performance as well as quick access to the Audience Trends dashboard.
The Channel Performance dashboard includes the following components:
- Visual charts by channel for current total contacts, sending volume, and revenue
- For email only accounts: cards displaying current total contacts, cending volume, and revenue
- Time range look-up
- Channel performance view
- KPI for revenue by message, located on the Revenue card
- The ability to export dashboard data by channel to a CSV file
Visual charts by channel
When an account has more than one channel enabled, the visual charts will display on the homepage dashboard, allowing you to view the breakdown of contacts, volume, and revenue by channel.
- The Current Total Contacts chart displays the overlap of clients who are subscribed to more than one channel in the account. It provides a way to visualize the types of subscribers in the account. This chart does not change when time range selections are made. Hover over the intersections in the chart to view shared contacts across channels.
- The Sending Volume chart displays the sending volume by channel. Hover over the chart to view the sending volume based on your time range criteria.
- The Revenue chart displays the revenue attributed to the channel. Hover over the chart to view the revenue based on your time range criteria.
Performance by channel
The performance panel displays the metrics and KPIs for all channels enabled in the account with the capability to export the dashboard data to a CSV file. The KPIs can be filtered to display All Messages, Automations, and Batch Messages.
Email performance metrics
- Sent: Total number of email messages sent.
- Delivered: Total delivered, calculated by subtracting the total bounced from total sent.
- Bounced: Total number of message bounces.
- Opened: Totals for message opens and unique opens.
- Opened (adjusted): Totals for human message opens and unique opens.
- Clicked: Totals for clicks, unique clicks, click rate, and click-to-open rate.
- Opt Outs: Total number of opt outs.
- Complaints: Total number of complaints.
- Total Revenue: Total revenue, direct revenue, indirect revenue, average order value, and number of purchases.
The indirect revenue feature must be enabled to display the direct/indirect Revenue breakdown on the dashboard. To enable indirect revenue attribution, contact your CSM.
SMS performance metrics
- Sent: Total number of SMS messages sent.
- Clicked: Totals for clicks, unique clicks, and click rate (delivered/clicked).
- Revenue: Total revenue, number of purchases, average order value, and revenue per message.
Push performance metrics
- Sent: Total number of unique notifications sent and the number of receiving devices. A single contact can receive the same notification more than once if they have your app installed on multiple devices, and those devices meet the notification sending criteria you defined when composing notification content.
- Opened: Totals for notification opens by individual contacts and devices.
- Revenue: Total revenue, number of purchases, average order value and revenue per message
- Failures: Total number of failed notification deliveries. Typically a result of app uninstalls from contact's device(s).
Export dashboard data
1. To export dashboard data to a CSV file, click the Export button.
2. Complete the required fields.
The Export button will only be available if the export message analytics permission is set for the user.