The Audience Trends page allows you to view the population of one or multiple audiences over set time periods of 7 days, 30 days or 12 months. In order to view audience trends, the desired audience(s) must be saved and Audience Trend Analytics enabled.
Enable Audience Trend Analytics
Before you can create an Audience Trends dashboard, you must enable Audience Trend Analytics on one or more audience rules.
1. Log in to Cordial and navigate to Contacts > Audiences.
2. Hover over the arrow next to the desired audience rule and select Enable Audience Trend Analytics.
Create an Audience Trends Report
1. Navigate to Analytics > Audience Trends.
2. Load the desired audience by clicking in the open text field and typing the name of the audience.
- View the audience populating over multiple time frames:
- Past 7 days
- Past 30 days
- Past 12 months
- Load multiple audience rules into the trend report and enable or disable them by clicking on their name in the bottom of the chart.
- Print the report or download an image of the report by clicking the hamburger menu and selecting the desired option.