Table of Contents
- Account Info
- Email Sending Defaults
- Billing Contact Info
- CAN SPAM/CASL Compliance
- SMS Settings
The account settings page contains information specific to your Cordial account. You may have access to all or some of the platform settings depending on your account set up and enabled features.
- Account Name
- Business Name
- Primary Contact Name
- Primary Contact
- Email Address
- Primary Contact Phone
Email Sending Defaults
These will be used as default values when creating email messages.
- From Name - Who the message is from, usually a business name or point of contact.
- From Email Address - This must match the domain set up for authentication on the account.
- Reply Email Address - This can be any address that is set up to receive email (i.e., customer service).
Billing Contact Info
- Contact Name
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone
CAN SPAM/CASL Compliance
The fields below are available as account variables and should be used in the footer of promotional email to help ensure compliance with international regulations. You can use Smarty variables to render their values in a message.
- Business Name
- Postal Code
Note that these value will be rendered in the footer of the standard opt-out form when using the opt-out link.
In the next article learn about account transports.
Access the SMS configuration page by clicking the Edit button to view additional configuration options.
Learn more about SMS channel setup.
- Configure Your SMS Program
- Customize Your Opt-In Message
- Customize Your Opt-In Confirmation Message
- Customize Your Help Message