You can organize, manage, and tag assets in real time on our Tags page. The tag management page provides a centralized location where you can easily organize and edit tagged assets used across campaigns and customer touchpoints, giving you greater insight into your brand's messaging.
Tags can be created for:
- Data jobs and automations
- Podium orchestrations
- Sculpt assets
- HTML content
Access the tag management page
1. Log in to Cordial and navigate to Content > Tags to access the tag management page.
2. The Tags page will display a searchable list of all the tags created in your account.
3. Click a number under the Number of Assets column to view the specific assets currently using a tag.
4. You can search for specific assets using the Search bar.
The tag management page doesn't support dynamically created tags.
Edit or remove existing tags
You can easily edit or remove existing tags on the tags management page by hovering over the arrow next to a tag and selecting Edit or Remove.
Changing a tag on the Tags page will change it across all assets where it's used.
Add tags to assets
When you create a new asset, such as a message, you'll see the option to create a new tag or select an existing one from the Tag dropdown.