Our integration with Google Ads allows you to target Google Ads to your Cordial contacts by uploading new or existing audiences to your Google Ads account via the UI.
You can use custom audiences uploaded from Cordial when running ads across multiple Google Ads networks and campaign types, including the Search Network, YouTube, Display Network, and App engagement (depending on your Google Ads account eligibility).
Before uploading a custom audience, you must have a verified Google Ads account that is set up to send ads.
Enable the Google Ads integration
Follow these steps to enable Google Ads integration in Cordial.
1. Log in to Cordial and navigate to Integrations > Partners.
2. Locate the Google Ads card and select Enable.
If the card is not visible, contact your Client Success Manager to have it enabled in your account.
3. Provide your Google Ads account ID and click Save.
- If multiple users are managing Google Ads accounts, click the Switch Accounts button to log in as a different user.
4. The Google Ads integration is now enabled.
5. If at any time you want to disable Cordial’s access to your Google Ads account, click on the Configure button on the Google Ads partner card, choose the Disable option, and click Save.
Create a data job to send contacts to Google Ads
1. Log in to Cordial and navigate to Data Jobs > Create New Data Job > Social Ad Networks and select Google.
2. Click Edit in the Data Source pane to configure your audience and data location.
3. Choose the appropriate audience(s) in the Audience Builder and click Continue.
4. Set the mapping to either Email address or SMS in the Destination pane.
5. Once the inputs have been added to the data job, click Run Data Job. Your contacts will be sent to Google Ads.