The Google Ads integration allows you to target Google ads to your Cordial contacts by uploading new or existing audiences to your Google Ads account via the UI. Use custom audiences uploaded from Cordial when running ads across multiple Google Ads networks and campaign types including the Search Network, YouTube, Display Network, and App engagement (depending on your Google Ads account eligibility).
Before uploading a custom audience, you must meet the following prerequisites:
- Have a verified Google Ads account that is set up to send ads.
- Enable the Google Ads integration in Cordial Marketplace.
Enable the Google Ads Integration
Follow these steps to enable the Google Ads integration in Cordial.
- Navigate to the Marketplace, located in the account management dropdown.
- Find the Google Ads integration card. If the option is not visible, contact your Client Success Manager to have it enabled in your account.
- Clicking the Enable button will show options to configure the integration. Provide your Google Ads account ID and Save.
If multiple users are managing Google Ads accounts, click the Switch Accounts button to log in as a different user.
- The Google Ads integration is now enabled.
Note: If at any time you want to disable Cordial’s access to your Google Ads account, click on the Configure button, choose the Disable option, and click Save.