Our integration with Google Ads allows you to target Google Ads to your Cordial contacts by uploading new or existing audiences to your Google Ads account via the UI.
You can use custom audiences uploaded from Cordial when running ads across multiple Google Ads networks and campaign types, including the Search Network, YouTube, Display Network, and App engagement (depending on your Google Ads account eligibility).
Before uploading a custom audience, you must have a verified Google Ads account that is set up to send ads.
Enable the Google Ads integration
Follow these steps to enable Google Ads integration in Cordial.
1. Log in to Cordial and navigate to Integrations > Partners.
2. Locate the Google Ads card and select Enable.
If the card is not visible, please contact your Client Success Manager to have it enabled in your account.
3. Provide your Google Ads account ID and Save.
- If multiple users are managing Google Ads accounts, click the Switch Accounts button to log in as a different user.
4. The Google Ads integration is now enabled.
If at any time you want to disable Cordial’s access to your Google Ads account, click on the Configure button, choose the Disable option, and click Save.
Create a data job to send contacts to Google Ads
1. Log in to Cordial and navigate to Data Jobs > Create New Data Job.
2. Fill out the required fields and choose a data job Type and Priority setting, then click Continue.
3. Click Edit in the Data Source pane.
4. Select your audience (Data source), Internal or External, and the Data collection you want to use.
5. Choose the appropriate audience(s) in the Audience Builder and click Continue.
6. Click Edit in the Data Mapping pane and choose Export to integration.
7. Select Google ads under the Integration options in the Destination pane.
8. Set the mapping to either Email address or SMS in the Destination pane.
9. Once the inputs have been added to the data job, Publish the job. Your contacts will be sent to Google Ads.