The Contact Dashboard displays important touch points for a specific customer, providing quick access to highly useful information about product affinity, order history, location, brand interaction, and more.
Access the Contact Dashboard
1. Log in to Cordial and navigate to Contacts > Contact Profile.
2. Type in or choose the desired contact from the Select Contact pane.
3. The Contact Dashboard will appear.
There are three panels available to highlight three specific data attributes pertaining to a contact. You can customize what attributes appear according to your needs.
1. To add an attribute, select the + icon on the Display an attribute button. A dropdown of all available attributes will appear.
Attribute selections are set for the account, so changing them will change what's displayed for all other users.
2. Each attribute type has decorators you can apply. For string attributes, you can specify the casing of the value. For number attributes, you can specify the number format to be a number, percent, or currency. For date attributes, you can specify the format you prefer.
Attribute highlights give you the ability to quickly visualize important data points about a customer. A simple example of this is a contact's membership level or their birthday. You can also select more complex values like lifetime order value that might be derived and populated through a data transformation.
The Locations Map shows where and how a contact typically interacts with your brand. Visualizing this data across channels can provide a better picture of a customer's movements.
On the map, you'll see two different types of geolocation markers:
- One marker shows any populated geolocation attributes for the contact. This can be a geolocation attribute auto-populated by the Auto-locate by IP feature (if it's in use), or any other geolocation attributes populated by imports. These are denoted by a gray location marker.
- The other type of marker shows geolocations that are auto-populated based on the customer's IP address when a system event occurs for that contact. These will be denoted by colored location markers corresponding to the color of the corresponding event icon.
Only attributes and events that have coordinates established are shown in the geolocation map.
You can hover over a location pin to see:
- Attribute or event name
- Address (if available)
- Timezone (if available)
You can also hover over the place marker in the Events panel, and it will highlight the corresponding location on the map.
If there are several attributes or events in the same location, the most up-to-date one will be shown.
The Event History panel gives you a quick look at the engagement of a contact and their activity. You can quickly see if a contact has been unresponsive or if a contact is engaged. The most recent unfiltered 30 events for the contact are shown. Both system and custom events are included.
For each event, there's an event icon, location marker (if available), event name, channel (if applicable), date and time of the event, message name (if applicable), link (if applicable). Event icons distinguish between email, SMS, mobile, Push, Podium, and custom events.
1. Click on any event to open a modal with the full JSON object view of the event.
2. Click View All Events at the bottom of the Event History panel to access the Event Data Report page with the contact preselected and the date filter defaulted to the last 18 months, which is the retention window for event data.
The Products Ordered panel gives you a snapshot of a customer's purchasing preferences. This panel is populated based on the contact's recent order history.
Products purchased in the last 10 orders are highlighted in an image reel. If there's an image URL provided for the product, the thumbnail will appear. If an image URL is not provided for the product, a placeholder image will display.
The Order History panel displays order value, order ID, and purchase frequency. The last 10 orders by the contact are displayed.
1. Click any order to open a modal with the full JSON object view of the order.
2. Click View All Orders to open a paginated modal of all orders associated with the contact. You can click on an order in this view to display the full JSON object view of the order.
When the contact has cart items, they're shown in the Cart Items panel along with the following information:
- Total amount
- Date last modified
- Cart items with available images and product details
Click View As JSON to open a modal with the full JSON object view of the cart.
The Supplements panel provides a quick view into records tied to the contact that are stored in contact-enabled supplements in the account. The drop-down provides a list of contact-enabled supplements. Selecting each supplement provides a list of the last 10 records (if available) tied to the contact in that supplement.
The following columns are shown:
- Last modified timestamp
- Indexed columns
- reserveKey (if coupon supplement)
Click on any row to open a modal with the full JSON object view of the supplement record.