Cordial offers a variety of useful link functions for use in messages. These functions include:
- Optout link - an unsubscribe link that is added automatically to each message.
- Adding tags to links - allows you to tag links for searching and audience building.
- Naming a tracked link - a "friendly name" for links that display in analytics reports.
- Link appends - adding a query string to links.
- Adding a contact to a list - changes list association when clicking a link.
- Updating a contact attribute - changes a contact attribute when clicking as link.
- Disable link tracking - turns off link tracking for an individual link in a message.
Note: To avoid redirect errors, please always use a protocol (http:// or https://) in links.
In the next article learn about the Optout link.