Contacts can be deleted from Cordial via the UI or using the REST API.
This action will permanently delete contacts from your system.
Delete contacts via the UI
Delete the results of a contact search
1. Navigate to Contacts > Search Contacts.
2. Select or create an audience rule to determine the contacts to be deleted.
3. Under the Actions menu, choose View contact results.
4. From the dropdown menu in the upper left of the Individual Contact Results page, Select All contacts to be deleted and click the delete button.
5. A warning message will display with a confirmation prompt. Enter your Cordial account login email address and confirm that you wish to delete the contacts.
Delete the results of a saved audience rule
1. Navigate to Contacts > Audiences.
2. Select individual audience rules from the list, or Select All from the dropdown menu in the upper left.
3. Hover over the arrow icon and select Remove.
4. When prompted, confirm audience rule removal by clicking Yes, remove audience.
Delete Contacts Via the API
You can delete a single contact with the DELETE <path>/contacts/ method. Learn more about contacts and the API here.